DisplayFusion will make your multi-monitor life much easier! With powerful features like Multi-Monitor Taskbars, TitleBar Buttons and fully customizable HotKeys, DisplayFusion will make managing your multiple monitors easy.
CheckCentral handles your email alerts & notifications for you. Simply tell us what emails to expect and when to expect them. We'll let you know when something needs your attention.
The best multi-monitor and Eyefinity wallpaper images, all in one place! Thousand's of hand-picked images, ready for your mobile device or multi-monitor computer.
FileSeek is a simple, easy-to-use file search utility that includes advanced functionality for power users too. Search through your files using simple text queries, or use regular expressions for complete control. You can even sync your search settings between computers.
Take command of your games with your voice using VoiceBot! Sending commands to your games and applications is as easy as saying the command out loud. Use your voice to run keyboard shortcuts, click and move your mouse, and even execute complicated macros and scripts.
iTunesFusion (formerly iTunes Sync) makes it easy to sync iTunes with almost any phone, tablet or MP3 player. Fast and easy to use, with customizable settings for power-users.
ClipboardFusion makes it easy to remove clipboard text formatting, replace clipboard text or run powerful macros on your clipboard contents. You can even sync your clipboard with other computers and mobile devices.
Do you use a Notepad alternative, like Notepad++ or Notepad2? Notepad Replacer will allow you to replace the default Windows version of Notepad with whatever alternative you would like to use.
LogFusion is a powerful realtime log monitoring application designed for system administrators and developers. If you monitor log files, LogFusion is the tool you need.
HashTools computes and checks hashes with just one click! Supports CRC32, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512 and SFV's, as well as integration into the Windows Explorer context menu for one-click access.
July 27, 2015
We're very excited to announce that DisplayFusion 7.2 is now available for download! This release contains a couple of new wallpaper providers, the ability to choose what happens when you click the tray icon, Windows 10 support, and many bug fixes!
Celebrate the New Version!
DisplayFusion and VoiceBot are both on sale at up to 50% off this week! Check out the excellent deals on DisplayFusion and VoiceBot!
DisplayFusion 7.2 Highlights
- New wallpaper providers: Wallpaper Abyss and Digital Blasphemy (requires a Digital Blasphemy membership)
- Many Windows 10 compatibility improvements
- Added Start10 to the supported third-party Start menus
- New option on Settings > Options tab to choose what happens when you click the tray icon
- Two new built-in screen savers: "DisplayFusion Website" and "Scrolling Marquee"
- DisplayFusion Photos Screen Saver now has a "Fade" transition (disabled by default)
- DisplayFusion Photos Screen Saver now has the ability to refresh the image list on a specified interval, to allow new images to be shown without having to restart the screen saver
- Improvements to the "Restore Window Positions" function
- Added many new functions and fixed some bugs with the Scripted Functions API
- Resolved an issue where Monitor Configuration would apply the wrong refresh rate in some cases
- 42 languages bundled (if you'd like to help translate DisplayFusion into your language, please contact us)
- Many other performance, stability and bug fixes
We encourage everyone to update to this new version today to take advantage of these improvements. If you've already purchased DisplayFusion, it's a lifetime license, so you can upgrade to this version at no cost! If you would like to see a complete list of all the changes, please visit the DisplayFusion Change Log. We'd like to send out a big thanks to the dozens of people who helped with the DisplayFusion translations, and the thousands of people that helped test the Beta versions. Thanks everyone!
If you haven't already, we'd definitely recommend checking out VoiceBot, a powerful utility that allows you to control your games, applications, and more using your voice! Setup and use voice commands to run keyboard shortcuts, click and move your mouse, and even execute complicated macros and scripts. With hundreds of premade game and application profiles, you can get up and running with VoiceBot quickly!
VoiceBot Main Window
DisplayFusion 7.2 Screenshots
Scripted Function Download Window
Scripted Function Editor
July 17, 2015
ClipboardFusion 3.5 is now available for download! This version fixes a few minor issues from the 3.4 release:
- Fixed an issue where Macros couldn't be imported
- Fixed an issue with whitespace scrubbing not working correctly in some programs
- Fixed a couple of minor UI issues
We encourage everyone to update to this new version today to take advantage of these improvements. If you've already purchased ClipboardFusion, it's a lifetime license, so you can upgrade to this version at no cost!
If you would like to see a complete list of all the changes, please visit the ClipboardFusion Change Log.
Quick History Menu
Tray Context Menu
July 16, 2015
We're pleased to announce that LogFusion 4.1 is now available for download! This version fixes a bunch of issues from the 4.0 release:
- Fixed an issue with the "Debug Output" source
- Fixed the option for disabling scroll bar highlighting
- Disabled column sorting by default (too slow with big logs) and added an option for it in the settings
- Fixed the Ctrl + Shift + C hotkey
- Fixed an issue where tabs weren't displayed properly
- Fixed an issue that caused logs to look like they were being updated when they weren't
We encourage everyone to update to this new version today to take advantage of these improvements. If you've already purchased LogFusion, it's a lifetime license, so you can upgrade to this version at no cost! If you would like to see a complete list of all the changes, please visit the LogFusion Change Log.
System Event Log with Highlighting
July 13, 2015
VoiceBot 2.0 is now available for download! This version adds some excellent new features, and fixes a few bugs as well. Important note for existing VoiceBot customers: With the addition of the Global Macros feature, VoiceBot 1.6 and 2.0 settings are not compatible, so sync has been disabled for version 1.6 and lower.
VoiceBot 2.0 Highlights
- Added a new Global Macros tab in the Settings window, these macros will be recognized regardless of which profile is currently active
- Added an online repository for downloading pre-made Macro Scripts
- Added a global "Stop Macros" command to cancel all currently running macros
- Added KeyDown/KeyUp support in Macro Scripts
- Added the ability to add more voices for the "Text-to-Speech" action (in different languages too)
- Added the ability to specify multiple phrases for a TTS action, it will randomly choose one each time it runs
- Added an action that changes the audio output device
- Resolved an issue where the volume control actions didn't work
- Increased the maximum hold time on the Press and Release Key action to 999 seconds
- Various performance, stability, and bug fixes
We encourage everyone to update to this new version today to take advantage of these improvements. If you've already purchased VoiceBot, it's a lifetime license, so you can upgrade to this version at no cost!
If you would like to see a complete list of all the changes, please visit the VoiceBot Change Log.
VoiceBot Main Window
VoiceBot Global Macros