DisplayFusion will make your multi-monitor life much easier! With powerful features like Multi-Monitor Taskbars, TitleBar Buttons and fully customizable HotKeys, DisplayFusion will make managing your multiple monitors easy.
CheckCentral handles your email alerts & notifications for you. Simply tell us what emails to expect and when to expect them. We'll let you know when something needs your attention.
The best multi-monitor and Eyefinity wallpaper images, all in one place! Thousand's of hand-picked images, ready for your mobile device or multi-monitor computer.
FileSeek is a simple, easy-to-use file search utility that includes advanced functionality for power users too. Search through your files using simple text queries, or use regular expressions for complete control. You can even sync your search settings between computers.
Take command of your games with your voice using VoiceBot! Sending commands to your games and applications is as easy as saying the command out loud. Use your voice to run keyboard shortcuts, click and move your mouse, and even execute complicated macros and scripts.
iTunesFusion (formerly iTunes Sync) makes it easy to sync iTunes with almost any phone, tablet or MP3 player. Fast and easy to use, with customizable settings for power-users.
ClipboardFusion makes it easy to remove clipboard text formatting, replace clipboard text or run powerful macros on your clipboard contents. You can even sync your clipboard with other computers and mobile devices.
Do you use a Notepad alternative, like Notepad++ or Notepad2? Notepad Replacer will allow you to replace the default Windows version of Notepad with whatever alternative you would like to use.
LogFusion is a powerful realtime log monitoring application designed for system administrators and developers. If you monitor log files, LogFusion is the tool you need.
HashTools computes and checks hashes with just one click! Supports CRC32, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512 and SFV's, as well as integration into the Windows Explorer context menu for one-click access.
June 30, 2015
We're pleased to announce that LogFusion 4.0 is now available for download! This version contains a few new features, as well as some bug fixes and performance improvements:
LogFusion 4.0 Highlights
- New option to have scroll bar clicks do page up/down, instead of jumping to location in log
- New option to show lines before and after lines that match filter
- Log lines can now be sorted by column
- You can now double-click a line to perform the "View Selected Rows" action
- You can now change the text and background colours for non-highlighted items
- New option to clear the log automatically when the source file is deleted
- New action for exporting the log to CSV
- Many other performance, stability, and bug fixes
We encourage everyone to update to this new version today to take advantage of these improvements. If you've already purchased LogFusion, it's a lifetime license, so you can upgrade to this version at no cost! If you would like to see a complete list of all the changes, please visit the LogFusion Change Log.
LogFusion 4.0 Screenshots
LogFusion Main Window
Text and Background Colour Settings
June 18, 2015
We're happy to announce that FileSeek 4.5 is now available for download! This release contains a few important fixes and changes:
- The auto-updater now has an "Install on Exit" option
- You can now use the text query engine in the Includes/Excludes Files fields
- Fixed an issue where removing results from the list would mess the list up
- Matches in the lines before/after are now also highlighted
- Fixed some 32-bit Windows issues
We encourage everyone to update to the new version today. We'd like to send out a big thank you to everyone who helped beta test FileSeek, and to the translators who worked hard to make FileSeek available in their native languages!
FileSeek Main Window
June 16, 2015
We're happy to announce that iTunesFusion 2.3 is now available for download! This version includes some great new features, as well as a few minor bugfixes.
iTunesFusion 2.3 Highlights
- iTunesFusion can now resize album artwork as part of the conversion
- Added the "iTunes Fix" tab for repairing issues with the iTunes COM API
- iTunesFusion will now skip converting files that are lower quality than the selected conversion quality
- Resolved an issue where iTunesFusion showed the wrong file paths in the status bar during a sync
- Various other performance, stability, and bug fixes
We encourage everyone to update to this new version today to take advantage of these improvements. If you would like to see a complete list of all the changes, please visit the iTunesFusion Change Log.
June 15, 2015
ClipboardFusion 3.4 is now available for download! This version fixes a few minor issues and adds a couple of new text scrubbing options:
- The "Scrub line breaks" and "Scrub tabs" options now have an option to scrub all tabs/line breaks, not just ones at the start/end of the copied text
- Fixed an issue where multiple presses of the Quick History hotkey wouldn't move the selection down
- Added a dozen new macro scripting functions
- Various performance and stability fixes
We encourage everyone to update to this new version today to take advantage of these improvements. If you've already purchased ClipboardFusion, it's a lifetime license, so you can upgrade to this version at no cost!
If you would like to see a complete list of all the changes, please visit the ClipboardFusion Change Log.
ClipboardFusion Macro Editor