November 18, 2011
We're very happy to announce that LogFusion 2.0 is now available for download!
This version introduces the ability to open Event Logs from a remote Windows machine, along with the following fixes and changes:
- The scrollbar now shows markings for highlighted lines for easier navigation
- Added "Jump to Previous/Next Match" toolbar buttons and shortcut keys
- The Watched Folders feature can now recurse sub-directories and logs can be filtered using a file mask
- Log files now display line numbers
- Added shortcut keys for standard program actions (i.e. Ctrl + W to close the current tab)
- Multiple log files can be loaded from the command line
- Advanced Settings to disable the "Clear Log" and "Rows Succesfully Copied" confirmation prompts
- All logs now open in a single window, but can be undocked to a separate window using the "Open Log in New Window" toolbar button
- Many other various fixes and changes
We encourage everyone to update to this new version today to take advantage of these improvements. If you've already purchased LogFusion, it's a lifetime license, so you can upgrade to this version at no cost! If you would like to see a complete list of all the changes, please visit the LogFusion Change Log. We'd also like to send out a big thanks to everyone who helped test the beta versions.
Here are some screenshots from LogFusion 2.0:
Remote Event Log Monitoring
Scrollbar Markings for Highlighted Lines
October 2, 2011
DisplayFusion 3.4 is now available for download!
In this version is a brand new feature, Monitor Configuration, which allows you to configure display settings such as screen resolution, orientation, refresh rate, colour depth, and layout. In addition, Monitor Profiles allow you to save specific configurations so that they can be easily loaded at another time via HotKeys, TitleBar Buttons, or the main context menu. You can even assign Wallpaper Profiles to Monitor Profiles so that when a previously saved Monitor Profile is loaded, DisplayFusion will automatically load the associated Wallpaper Profile.
The major updates in DisplayFusion 3.4 include:
- Windows 8 Pre-Beta Support
- Monitor Configuration and Profiles
- Taskbar window previews now support Aero Peek functionality
- Taskbar buttons now support progress overlays and status icons
- TitleBar Button Separators allow for grouping of TitleBar Buttons
- Application Definitions allow us to update compatibility for applications without needing to update DisplayFusion
- New HotKeys and TitleBar Buttons: "Send Window to Back" and "Move All Windows to Current Monitor"
- "Close All Windows" option when right-clicking grouped Taskbar buttons
- Application Hooks can be disabled per-application instead of globally (Compatibility)
- Monitor ID's are now detected correctly to match the Windows 7 display settings. Note that this may cause some Taskbars to lose their settings. Click here for more info and instructions on how to recover the settings.
- 25 languages bundled
- Wallpaper Settings have been moved to the Desktop Wallpaper window and no longer have their own tab in the Settings window
- Uninstaller now provides a "complete uninstall" option to remove all settings, preferences and temporary files
- Tons of bug fixes and miscellaneous improvements!
We encourage everyone to update to this new version today to take advantage of these improvements. If you've already purchased DisplayFusion, it's a lifetime license, so you can upgrade to this version at no cost! If you would like to see a complete list of all the changes, please visit the DisplayFusion Change Log. We'd like to send out a big thanks to the dozens of people who helped with the DisplayFusion translations, and the thousands of people that helped test the Beta versions. Thanks everyone!
For the visual folks out there, here are some screenshots from DisplayFusion 3.4:
Taskbar Aero Peek
TitleBar Button Separator
July 6, 2011
Over the next few weeks we'll be rolling out updates to the Support Forums for all Binary Fortress product pages. The FileSeek and LogFusion pages have already been updated!
Update: all Discussions have now been moved! You can view a list of the new Discussion area here: http://www.binaryfortress.com/Forum/
We're pretty excited about the changes, but here are some things you should know:
- The new Support Forums will be called "Support Discussions" and will replace the old Support Forums
- Support Discussions pages will be integrated into the individual product pages, listed under the Support menu
- Your account will be integrated with DisplayFusion Online, so you'll have one less password to remember
- Your login email address will remain the same as the old Support Forums, but you'll need to set your password using the "I forget my password" link before logging in for the first time
- Your profile image will use Gravatar
- All existing topics and posts will be imported into the new Support Discussions
- Your current alias and post count will be imported into the new account
- Once a product page has been updated with the new Support Discussions, the old board will be redirected to the new Support Discussions page
We'll be updating each product page individually, with DisplayFusion being the last one to get the update. If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please don't hesitate to Contact Us.
The Binary Fortress Team
May 22, 2011
We're very pleased to announce the release of DisplayFusion 3.3.1! This version includes a bunch of bug fixes and new features, as well as huge improvements to the Multi-Monitor Taskbar and Window Snapping features.
The biggest changes in DisplayFusion 3.3.1 include:
- Multi-Monitor Taskbars now have a Start menu and a "Show Desktop" button
- The Wallpaper Settings window now has an "Image Info" tab that allows you to display information about the wallpaper and your computer directly on the desktop
- You can now run HotKeys on a window by right-clicking any TitleBar Button and choosing the HotKey from the context menu
- HotKeys/TitleBar Buttons are now available for locking the mouse cursor to the current window or monitor
- Added a new feature called "Sticky Snapping" which allows windows to be snapped to other windows or monitor edges without having to release the mouse button
- Added an option to display a ToolTip that shows the window size and location on windows when moving or resizing them
- Lots of minor improvements to TitleBar Buttons, Multi-Monitor Taskbars, and Window Location features
- 30 language translations bundled
- Tons of other bug fixes and improvements to various features
For your viewing pleasure, here are some screenshots for a few of the new features in DisplayFusion 3.3.1:
Wallpaper Image Info Settings
Wallpaper Image Info on the Desktop
TitleBar Button HotKeys Menu
Multi-Monitor Taskbar with Start Button and "Show Desktop" Button
New Sticky Snapping Options
Window Size and Location ToolTips
We encourage everyone to update to this new version today to take advantage of these improvements. If you would like to see a complete list of all the changes, please visit the DisplayFusion Change Log. We'd like to send out a big thanks to the dozens of people who helped with the DisplayFusion translations, and the thousands of people that helped test the Beta versions. Thanks everyone!